Images Not Displaying

Hi Everyone,

I usually find my answer by searching, but not this time.

I am using an Apache server with CC 3.0.12, PHP 4.3.11 and mySql 4.0.27-max-log.

When adding a category or product image, it uploads to the image folder OK, but it doesn't display in the store. I only get the "No Image Available" stock photo.

Am I doing something wrong when I add or edit a product? I get a pop-up box that asks me if I want to upload a new image or use an existing one. Either way it doesn't show up in the store afterward. Neither a thumb or full size.

PS... The thumb image seems to have been created and stored in the thumb folder.

Thank you,

Daniel.

did you add in the products the photo ?

Hi Peppy,

When adding (or editing) a product it gives me the choice of uploading or using an existing photo.

If I click "Browse Existing Images" I get a pop-up box that shows the existing 3 .jpg images I have uploaded. I select an image and it shows me the preview on the right side. My only 2 choices are OK or Cancel. Clicking Cancel closes the window and clicking OK doesn't seem to to anything. I can click OK over and over and the window just sits there.

The file permissions on the upload folder are 777 and the file permissions on the actual .jpg files are set at 644. They show up in the preview OK, they just aren't being associated with the product for some reason.

Daniel.

When setting permissions for your images set 777 for the files as well.

I changed the permissions for the .jpg files to 777 with no result.

It's like the function ok() call doesn't do anything when I click the OK button. I'm not getting any JavaScript errors in MSIE.

OK, hold the phone!

I was using another computer in the house with MSIE while my computer was busy. I am back at my computer now and everything works fine.

The problem is with the MSIE I was using on a computer with known issues. My FireFox adds the images correcty.

Sorry to bother you!

Daniel.