USPS Shipping not showing

Guest splishsplashbb

Guest splishsplashbb

Ok i just called the USPS to make sure i am connected corrctly and i am so now i am trying to figure out why the shipping for USPS will show in the cart when you select it but then click to go and pick your payment and it still shows but when you pick paypal and click the go button and sign into the paypal the USPS shipping that was in the cart is not carried over to paypal can someone tell me why this is happening but UPS does show in the cart and carries over to paypal please someone help as i already had an order come in and pick the usps and i now am emailing her to pay that

maggie

Guest Kristina

Does anyone know this?

maggie

My USPS is transferring over to PayPal... any chance that you have PayPal set up so the customer can change the shipping? Without seeing your files, it would be impossible to tell if there is an error in them causing this. Have you modified any of your shipping modules or PayPal module?

Kristina

• 2 weeks later...
Guest splishsplashbb

sorry i didnt see this before but no i didnt change a thing but tech support told me i needed to upgrade as i was on the 3.0.10 version and needed the 3.0.12 so i did and STILL USPS and now UPS isnt working i didnt change a thing this is rediculous

you can pick your shipping but when you go to paypal its 0.00 and no the customer cant change it

maggie

Does anyone know this?

maggie

My USPS is transferring over to PayPal... any chance that you have PayPal set up so the customer can change the shipping? Without seeing your files, it would be impossible to tell if there is an error in them causing this. Have you modified any of your shipping modules or PayPal module?

Kristina

• 1 month later...
Guest illusivemedia

Did anyone figure this one out yet? I'm having the same problem with UPS for one of my clients and its very urgent.

sorry i didnt see this before but no i didnt change a thing but tech support told me i needed to upgrade as i was on the 3.0.10 version and needed the 3.0.12 so i did and STILL USPS and now UPS isnt working i didnt change a thing this is rediculous

you can pick your shipping but when you go to paypal its 0.00 and no the customer cant change it

maggie

Does anyone know this?

maggie

Kristina