Hey peeps

Guest Sibby

Been looking at a variety of carts, theres like 1,000 and this came in good recommendation. Been a while since I designed websites let alone a cart. I have some knowledge and always able to learn, hope this is as good as everyone say it is.

Guess its play time, but I have just one question; how long does the licence last?

Guest garysmith

Hi Sibby

Welcome to the forum.

The licence is not time limited and removes the copyright notices from your store.

When looking for information there are lots of pinned posts at the top of every section, this is usually a good place to start and they are worth a read to get a feel of what you can do and how to do it.

In my humble opinion Cubecart is the best cart out there but like anything new it takes a little time to find your way around. If you need any help just shout.

All the best

Gary

Guest Brivtech

Thanks peeps :)

Looks like the return of Stavros! ;)

"Peeps was also used in a catchphrase made popular by British comedian Harry Enfield in the 80s - he created a character, Stavros, who was the proprietor of a fast food shop. Stavros would introduce himself by saying "Hello peeps!". As the character spoke in fractured English he used 'peeps' in place of people."