Please Review! be gentle!

Guest charleycrowe

Well the site looks great. The one thing that jumps out at me is: What is it you are selling? I see the image but there is no explaination of what it is. As it is I'd have to follow 3 or 4 links to understand what this is for and what it does. Put a description above the image.

In your Instructions page, I haven't got a clue as to what I'm supposed to snap in and where. Maybe that's because I don't know what it is I'm snapping in and to what. You mention 'cards' but I have no idea what cards you are talking about. Credit Cards?

Guest charleycrowe

Thanks for the input. And your right if you dont know what key ring cards are you might not understand the graphics. I will correct it on the site but if you have looked at it lately you will see that i am pretty screwed right now (lost my database). anyway the key ring cards are little cards that have bar codes on them and when you are at the store you can scan it and it takes money off your bill.

There are about 150 million people in the US that use the cards. the Caddy holds and protects them.

Thanks again! :)

Guest charleycrowe

Site is straightened out whew! took me about 3 hours all i had to do was reinsert the images to get back my thumbs. I will spend some time very soon making it more clear what i sell. I took some pics today to show more of how they operate, i will put them in the instruction page.

Also just to let you know that these were orginally promotional pieces and they are still sold that way. I will put up a category for them. they are $300 for 100 of them and they come in 4 colors (silver, red, blue and green).

To date I have sold about 25,000 of them.

Thanks again for all the input.

Charley