Warning Messages on Store

Guest splishsplashbb

Guest splishsplashbb

I upgraded my cube cart and well now when you click this link http://www.splishsplashbb.com/shop/ you will see the warnings on top they are the same

Warning: main(language/language/config.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/splishs1/public_html/shop/includes/boxes/language.inc.php on line 50

then when you say click on soaps and a catagory and pic kyour soap and click more and when that soap pops up i dont even change what is in the dropdown menus i just hit the add to basket and get this warning Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/splishs1/public_html/shop/includes/boxes/language.inc.php:50) in /home/splishs1/public_html/shop/includes/boxes/shoppingCart.inc.php on line 78

can someone tell me how to fix this. I am also trying to fix the black surrounding and the cart position and the white under the welcome to since everything should be the blus flashy stars

maggie

Guest splishsplashbb

i have to admit that yes i on accident uploaded the one in the install and realized after i did it i wasnt too because the directions i was following was the not right how do i fix this now is it possible?

maggie

we need to put your correct path information back into your file. To do that we need cetain information:

your store web address: http://www.whatever.com

whether you have your store in a directory other than the root ie, store, shop, cart

your web host server address

your database name

database user name

database password

absolute path to your store files

If you do not have any of these, please PM me for additional help.