#1286 - Unknown table engine 'MyISAMCREATE'

First of all, you cannot simply upload all files from the upload folder into your "store" folder and do an automatic install. Second, when you do the manual install and it generates the dump.sql file, when I try to import this file into my SQL database, it comes up with #1286 - Unknown table engine 'MyISAMCREATE' and shows me a portion of the code:

SQL query:

CREATE TABLE `CubeCart_SpamBot` (

`uniqueId` varchar( 32 ) NOT NULL ,

`spamCode` varchar( 5 ) NOT NULL ,

`userIp` varchar( 15 ) NOT NULL ,

`time` int( 10 ) NOT NULL default '0',

PRIMARY KEY ( `uniqueId` ) ,

UNIQUE KEY `uniqueId` ( `uniqueId` )

) TYPE = MyISAMCREATE TABLE `CubeCart_config` (

`name` varchar( 100 ) NOT NULL default '',

`array` text NOT NULL ,

KEY `name` ( `name` )

) TYPE = MYISAM ;

WHAT DO I DO???

Thanks,

Chris

What's an automatic install? Never heard of it unless it's through fantastico. I've done dozens of installs by uploading files and importing databases.

This is the correct syntax:

CREATE TABLE `{PREFIX}CubeCart_SpamBot` (`uniqueId` varchar(32) NOT NULL, `spamCode` varchar(5) NOT NULL, `userIp` varchar(15) NOT NULL,`time` int(10) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`uniqueId`), UNIQUE KEY `uniqueId` (`uniqueId`) ) TYPE=MyISAM

{PREFIX} is needed only if your tables have a prefix such as Store_CubeCart_SpamBot

if not then simply delete {PREFIX} before running the query.

What's an automatic install? Never heard of it unless it's through fantastico. I've done dozens of installs by uploading files and importing databases.

The automatic install is when the READ ME says all you need to do is upload all folders from the upload folder into your stores directory then visit that store page and it will automatically setup....NOT THE CASE. Anywho, I got the problem above fixed... if you will notice there was no ; or a space between the tags and CREATE TABLE text.

NEW PROBLEM:

Now that everything has been installed, I get these lines on my stores page above the header:

Warning: session_start(): open(/var/php_sessions/sess_6d38969206ce39a56fd960de05b8d4fc, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /hermes/web10/b693/chrislusk/gingi/includes/sessionStart.inc.php on line 40

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/web10/b693/chrislusk/gingi/includes/sessionStart.inc.php:40) in /hermes/web10/b693/chrislusk/gingi/includes/sessionStart.inc.php on line 40

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hermes/web10/b693/chrislusk/gingi/includes/sessionStart.inc.php:40) in /hermes/web10/b693/chrislusk/gingi/includes/sessionStart.inc.php on line 40

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/web10/b693/chrislusk/gingi/includes/sessionStart.inc.php:40) in /hermes/web10/b693/chrislusk/gingi/includes/session.inc.php on line 95

WHAT IS THIS??

Thanks,

Chris

THAT is wrong paths in your includes/global.inc file.

BTW have done mucho installs by uploading and running the install routine. You have to have a database setup (empty) to do this AND the correct paths.

Thanks for the info Roban.... so how do I the upload and run install routine? I will go back and clear out the database to make it empty. You are saying I need the correct paths in my global.inc file and I have done this. Here is what my global.inc file looks like:

<?php

$glob['dbdatabase'] = 'TheDBName'; <-------correct info in real script

$glob['dbhost'] = 'mysqldb'; <-------correct info in real script

$glob['dbpassword'] = 'my password'; <-------correct info in real script

$glob['dbprefix'] = ''; <----- not sure??

$glob['dbusername'] = 'my username'; <-------correct info in real script

$glob['installed'] = '1'; <-------???

$glob['rootDir'] = ''; <-------????

$glob['rootRel'] = ''; <-------????

$glob['storeURL'] = 'http://www.mydomainname.com/store/'; <-------correct info in real script

?>

Also, in the database itself, it says my "Collation" is set to latin1_swedish_ci.... does this seem right??

Thanks again Roban!!

Chris

$glob['dbdatabase'] = 'TheDBName'; <-------correct info in real script

$glob['dbhost'] = 'mysqldb'; <-------correct info in real script

$glob['dbpassword'] = 'my password'; <-------correct info in real script

$glob['dbprefix'] = ''; leave as is

$glob['dbusername'] = 'my username'; <-------correct info in real script

$glob['installed'] = '1';this is ok

$glob['rootDir'] = ''; this is the server path ie. /home/mydomain name/public_html/store (no trailing /)

$glob['rootRel'] = '/store/'; <-------????

$glob['storeURL'] = 'http://www.mydomainname.com/store/'; <-------correct info in real script

?>

You will need to enter this info during install. Most of the time the installation script will give you the correct entries so you can leave blank except for your database info. To run the installation navigate to your url www.yourdomain.com/store/install