error after upgrading to 3.0.12 - when viewing the cart

Guest marline

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gettextvalues() in /mystore/includes/content/cart.inc.php on line 451

I don't know how to fix it!

I guess I should have stuck with ver 3.0.10, every time I upgrade something seems to go crazy!!

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Help Please! :)

1. What mods did you have in 3.0.10?

2. url to your store?

Eastells text input mod, SEQ Mod, Store Pick up Mod mod, I think that all! And darkness skin.

www.peabodysairbrush.com/mystore

Do you think the error is in one of my mods, if so it is prob. eastells it is a very big mod.

That would be my guess. Upgrading a "modded" store is all too often a teadious task. First, one must know each and every file that has been modified, and make sure that if the upgrade is going to replace that file, then to add the correct "mod" code to the new file(s) - in the appropriate place. Make all code changes in all files before you look for success.

All this is probably fundamental to you, but bears repeating...

I would suggest that you are going to need to examine each CC3 file and look carefully at the original code and then the moded code. (What a way to spend the weekend...)

PS...

3. Tell me how to arrive at your error message.

When I went to view cart the error showed, but

I think I got it fixed now, some of the Text input mod was missing, and their was a part that the SEQ mod and the text mod had to merge together, but all seems well now.

I guess the more mods the more trouble, it would be neat if the next cart had all the free mods added and you just turn them "off" and "on" if you did not want to use them. What a dream!!