Who owns what Copyright?!?

Guest DVD Extras

Guest DVD Extras

Hiya

We´d like to add a copyright notice to our site (which is as yet Unlicensed, and so displays CubeCart´s Copyright Notice).

Here´s the code we were planning on adding, just wanted to check we´re staying within the Unlicensed agreement basically!

<div class="txtCopyright">

All Contents Copyright<a href="http://www.dvdextras.co.uk" class="txtCopyright" target="_blank">DVD Extras</a> 2006. All rights reserved.

</div>

If this is phrased incorrectly, please advise how to rephrase.

Thank you very much,

Duncan Betts

DVDExtras.co.uk

---

Contact Us

Guest DVD Extras

Wow that was quick! Thanks very much :)

Thats fine :(

Hiya

We´d like to add a copyright notice to our site (which is as yet Unlicensed, and so displays CubeCart´s Copyright Notice).

Here´s the code we were planning on adding, just wanted to check we´re staying within the Unlicensed agreement basically!

<div class="txtCopyright">

All Contents Copyright<a href="http://www.dvdextras.co.uk" class="txtCopyright" target="_blank">DVD Extras</a> 2006. All rights reserved.

</div>

If this is phrased incorrectly, please advise how to rephrase.

Thank you very much,

Duncan Betts

DVDExtras.co.uk

---

Contact Us

Guest DVD Extras

Hi,

Yes I´d read that, but the question was moreso whether our notice could read ¨All Content Copyright DVD Extras 2006¨ - I didn´t want to accidentally indicate the CubeCart software was in any way our creation - this is the only software our company is using that isn´t covered by the GPL (except some of the software our hosting company uses) so I want to be careful not to break the agreement.

Here is a link to the pinned post, 4th down :)

Moved.