I'm New and used PowWeb to install Cubecart

Guest Stone Island Lady

Guest Stone Island Lady

Here's the error message I got when I used powweb to install:

The following error occurred: * Failed reading '/home/users/web/b2473/ pow.silady/htdocs/http/silady.net/siladycubecart/ /.CubeCart.1158429066/includes/global.inc.php' (No such file or directory) CubeCart installed successfully.

I get the 404 error when I click the link I would appreciate any help... powweb will get back to me in 24 48 hours./...... that's not a very good help.... Thanks Deb

Guessing that powweb is your server hosting company, is this a "Fantastico" installation?

My first thought is that you have an installation folder issue (//.CubeCart.1158429066/).

If this is Fantastico, it is easy to remove this installation and try again. This time use "cart" or "store" as your installation folder.

Fantastico or manual installation, I suggest you uninstall and re install CC3.

Not to burst your bubble, but I moved a client from PowWeb who had nothing but problems. They killed his database not once but twice. I finally moved him to my server even though they were gonna comp him a year's hosting.

Seems they just don't have a clue what's going on about much of anything.

:whistle: