Postal Order Form problem w/3.0.12

Guest CaseyC

After running into this problem with all my mods installed, I bit the bullet and deleted my store and did a complete, clean 3.0.12 install (no mods, not even the security mod). The only gateway that is configured is the postal order form. When I select the radio button instead of going to the order form I am transferred to

http://modules.sourceforge.net

This occurred using FireFox. I then attempted the same thing with IE. This time the result was different. The URL displayed was for the order form, but the page would not load.

There definitely is a problem here. Any fixes??????

Guest DVD Extras

We have the same problem, but I haven´t looked into it yet (I want to get credit cards accepted first).

After running into this problem with all my mods installed, I bit the bullet and deleted my store and did a complete, clean 3.0.12 install (no mods, not even the security mod). The only gateway that is configured is the postal order form. When I select the radio button instead of going to the order form I am transferred to

This occurred using FireFox. I then attempted the same thing with IE. This time the result was different. The URL displayed was for the order form, but the page would not load.

We have the same problem, but I haven´t looked into it yet (I want to get credit cards accepted first).

DVD,

Just found an old entry in the forum on this subject. I made mine work. Download 3.0.11 and copy modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/transfer.inc. Replace the 3.0.12 module of the same name.

Klaus Cook

Houston, Texas USA

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Edit the file /modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/transfer.inc.php

and remove the / before "modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php"

ie

This:

/modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php

To this:

modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php

Hope this helps,