How to get products horizontal lined up, NOT vertical!

Hi folks,

I checked Cubecart.com and cubecart.org for this solution, but I couldn't find one. I even placed on both sites this question earlier, but no answers. So here it is again:

When you create a category with products in it, the products within this category will show up vertically.

Is there any mod or solution that can show the products horizontally. (For example 5 products horizontal and 4 rows)

Hope to hear some solution or mod. I cannot understand why this should not be possible because in the "latest products" page in the front end the products are horizontal lined up too.

Thnx again

You are correct. I'm trying to solve a problem that you do not have. Sorry about that...

You are looking for a "mod" for Cubecart. You can find the mod forum at www.cubecart.org. This forum is primarily for solving problems with the baseline code.

Present your question over there, and I feel that someone will come forward with a solution for you.

Thnx for your quick response ;)

I already did made a post on cubecart.org but no answer at all. That's why I did made a post here to get the attention of this topic.

There's no mod too who can fix this problem, a bit to my surprising. I really thought there were mods or solutions for this, but now I am in trouble */*