Problems working in admin -> product options

Guest Hellborn

Guest Hellborn

Then I need to completly restart my browser and login again and the edit or deleted option was successful!

Anyone know why this happen? It's really irritating to restart the browser and login everytime I edit or delete detalis.

I use MySQL version 4.

Thanks!

Guest Hellborn

Doesn't anyone have this problem as well or am I alone ? I have not done anything special so I'm even more confused if anyone haven't heard about this before?

EDIT. I tried again and it does works but the site is unavailable for like 10 minutes then the edit is done properly and it's going again! I guess it shouldn't take so long, or ?

EDIT. Just noticed I get this error in Internet Explorer

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\home\kunder\7361\domain.com\admin\includes\auth.inc.php on line 47

In Firefox it works ok but it takes aprox 10 minutes!

Guest Hellborn

You mean reload the page by hitting F5 ?

It's not possible as the whole site freezes when I edit/delete these alternates. Also I just noticed the delete button don't even works in Firefox? It must be coding error/bug on this page from the beginning??

Try pressing ctrl+F5

Guest Hellborn

No I don't! It's the url for my webhotels harddrive. What's viewable is

domain.com\admin\includes\auth.inc.php on line 47

The other is "hidden" path if you know what I mean.

C:\home\kunder\7361\domain.com\admin\includes\auth.inc.php on line 47

It seems you are using this on your local PC.

Guest Hellborn

I have reported this issue as a bug now as I have tried the following and still the same problem:

-Updated the RTE

-No mods installed

-MySQL 4 and 5

-Same problem in IE and FF

What I can't understand is that noone else seems to have heard about this issue? I do only use original files and still have this error so it can't be me or what else could cause this just for me in praticular?

It driving me nuts to edit / delete the values in MySQL and not in the admin section! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hellborn

I have still not found a solution on this problem! I did another clean install and the only thing I can imagine this problem depends on is that I'm on a Windows server???

I mean if I have done 5 clean installs now and all of them have exactly the same problem it can't be me ?? I can just get that noone else have this problem, it's totaly unbelivable!!!

• 6 months later...
Guest moralesmd

I have still not found a solution on this problem! I did another clean install and the only thing I can imagine this problem depends on is that I'm on a Windows server???

I mean if I have done 5 clean installs now and all of them have exactly the same problem it can't be me ?? I can just get that noone else have this problem, it's totaly unbelivable!!!

I am having the same exact problem.

It is true that CubeCart is not so win-server friendly. You can use CubeCart on Windows server, but it has not been uncommon to have to work out issues when doing so. I can't really help you with that, but would like to encourage anyone who has a choice in servers not to use windows servers :)

Note ~ my comments are not sponsored by CubeCart, just another forum member stating an opinion here

• 1 month later...

I am having the same exact problem.

Ditto. Running on a Windows server, clean installation.

Adding products is fine but editing just hangs.

• 5 months later...

I have exact the same problem with the latest version of CubeCart 3.

And indeed, I am running on a Windows server.

Everything works perfectly except deleting or editing options.

I get the following error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in E:\web\xxx.com\subdomains\store\httpdocs\admin\includes\auth.inc.php on line 46

Anyone a clue how to solve this bug?