Error updating Products

Guest mig6

When i try to modify any of my cart products i get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: thumbnail in /home/kitxeno/public_html/cube/admin/products/index.php on line 193

Also when i try to upload a new image i get this:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: thumbnail in /home/kitxeno/public_html/cube/admin/filemanager/upload.php on line 120

also i realized that problem is with images & thumbail, because if i dont add any image to my product i can update it correctly.....

im runing CC 3.0.12 beeing upgrading since 3.0.5, never had problems with images.....

all my thumbnails are gone....... they were there before tried to modify my products

Can any one Help?

Thanks

When i try to modify any of my cart products i get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: thumbnail in /home/kitxeno/public_html/cube/admin/products/index.php on line 193

Also when i try to upload a new image i get this:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: thumbnail in /home/kitxeno/public_html/cube/admin/filemanager/upload.php on line 120

also i realized that problem is with images & thumbail, because if i dont add any image to my product i can update it correctly.....

im runing CC 3.0.12 beeing upgrading since 3.0.5, never had problems with images.....

all my thumbnails are gone....... they were there before tried to modify my products

Can any one Help?

Thanks

hi there,

a lot of people going through this:

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=22203

i now regret that i updated to 0.12

good luck.