ORDER FAILED!!

Can anyone help me I have done a few 1p test buys on my website through paypal and the payments goes through fine then it comes back to my site telling me I have to log in for confirmation then when I have logged in I get this message:

Confirmation Screen

Basket » Address » Payment » Complete

Sorry, your order failed!

You can attempt to purchase your basket contents again below:

But when I check my account it shows the order there and paid for???

I have had a lot of hits on my site and I am afraid that customers will be put off by this can anyone help please

ROXY SHOP SOFTWARE

• 1 month later...

Guest foto-time

Mee to i have the same problem with paypal but i dont have to re-log on just when it returns to the shop says order failed but everyone gets a e-mail saying it worked!

Can anyone help me I have done a few 1p test buys on my website through paypal and the payments goes through fine then it comes back to my site telling me I have to log in for confirmation then when I have logged in I get this message:

Confirmation Screen

I have had a lot of hits on my site and I am afraid that customers will be put off by this can anyone help please

ROXY SHOP SOFTWARE

What version of CC are you running? The recent versions have all the previous fixes applied, and providing you set-up PayPal correctly, you shouldn't get this problem.

There are lots of posts about this (did you search these forums?)- and most problems are to do with config (PayPal and CC).

If you installed CC via Fantastico, ensure your /includes/global.inc.php has a www before your site url.

Double check your return URL is correct. If you don't need IPN, I suggest turning it off. I manually check each payment/order, so IPN is a bit redundant.

There is an excellent tutorial on www.cubecart.org which will tell you things to check.

Jason

Guest foto-time

im using cube cart v3.0.14 the latest version

i installed it via the install program that came with cubecart direct from there site so not sure about Fantastico

it was a clean 3.0.14 install

and have checked the www part and thats there and the ipn url is fine also this is really weird

im off to cubecart.org to have a look for what you said about

neil

Confirmation Screen

ROXY SHOP SOFTWARE

What version of CC are you running? The recent versions have all the previous fixes applied, and providing you set-up PayPal correctly, you shouldn't get this problem.

There are lots of posts about this (did you search these forums?)- and most problems are to do with config (PayPal and CC).

If you installed CC via Fantastico, ensure your /includes/global.inc.php has a www before your site url.

Double check your return URL is correct. If you don't need IPN, I suggest turning it off. I manually check each payment/order, so IPN is a bit redundant.

There is an excellent tutorial on www.cubecart.org which will tell you things to check.

Jason

Guest foto-time

Just turned off ipn and it still goes back to the cart with order failed!

Confirmation Screen

ROXY SHOP SOFTWARE

Jason

Guest foto-time

I have done that and triple checked all the settings in paypal and also in CubeCart

but i have now found a fix to the problem WAHOO im just posting it in the gateway forum and cubecart general support forum as it fixed it for me and another persons site also so worth a try i guess!

Check that the email address you have entered in your CubeCart PayPal setup is also set as your PRIMARY email address in your PayPal profile.

Guest foto-time

yer i got told off about putting links in here! sux eh!

well hope i dont get told off about this also!!!

go to cubecart > cubecart version 3 < payment gateway support

then look for the topic title

Paypal Order Failed on return to cube cart FIX !!!!

and that will be it

its showtopic=23584 if thats any help without all the link info included!

removed?