Using cubecart comparison to digishop?

Guest ssnobben

Guest ssnobben

Hi

I just new to this cart and I am planning to use one that is flexible to use for a portal. I dont like the OScommerce stuff that seems too rigid and complicated though I will sell mainly digital goods with partners. :cat:

I have come across this cart "digishop" thats look very nice with a great way to change a lot of good integrated parameters. There is a good demo of it on this link http://digishop.sumeffect.com/

What I am looking for is a flexible cart system that also could help to handle other minishops as affiliates within the portal.

So do you know any hacks, third party modifications with Cubecart that should be a must if you are setting up a cubecart shopping system?

I will try to download a version 3.0.12 ? that is the latest version and hope to see more of the backend and how it works....

Thanks for any advice!

Snobben

Snobben, I'm relatively new to CubeCart myself, but I've got to recommend it.

I didn't know PHP, SQL, CSS or SSL (I knew only a little HTML) before I started and I was able to get a site up and running without too much help. (My site is here.) I'm confident you can do just about anything with CubeCart, so it's definitely flexible. I haven't looked at using affiliates, but I know mods are already available from browsing the Forums here and at CubeCart.org.

I looked at digishop and a demo site and it looks nice, and I've tried OSCommerce and ZenCart, but I think you'll find CubeCart is an excellent choice.

If you find otherwise, I'd like to know about it. Especially in regard to CubeCart, I think the user community and especially the moderator team makes the difference.

Regards,