My first store is up!

Guest Daan Muller

Guest Daan Muller

Hi,

I am totaly amazed and delighted how easy it was to put up my first webshop using cubecart!

From absolutly no experience in this sort of thing to a (slightly) modified and more importantly working webshop was a breeze!

I am still busy photographing my stuff so the store is still very light on inventory at the moment but please do have a look around.

Thanks! Daan

Old World Artifacts

You've done very nicely and it's nice to hear about someone who has had few problems installing and modifying their store.

This may sound silly but I think you should charge more. I looked at a large collection of coins encrusted with dirt, etc. and I'm saying to myself, "well they can't be very valuable, they're only $3.50". So I wouldn't buy them. If you charged $50.00 you might get buyers.

Guest Daan Muller

You've done very nicely and it's nice to hear about someone who has had few problems installing and modifying their store.

This may sound silly but I think you should charge more. I looked at a large collection of coins encrusted with dirt, etc. and I'm saying to myself, "well they can't be very valuable, they're only $3.50". So I wouldn't buy them. If you charged $50.00 you might get buyers.

Thanks!

The $3,50 is for 1 coin from the lot.