get error for print order form in new version 3.0.13

oldman79

I got this message for the print order form. Can someone here help me to correct it. Thank You!

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I got this message for the print order form. Can someone here help me to correct it. Thank You!

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have the same problem also, looking for solutions

Are you getting this as a customer or when you try and modify the module via Admin?

I'm getting this as a customer.

you need to change the code in the transfer.inc.php. remove the / from the beginning of the of the modules in fhe following folder modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/transfer.inc.php

Original Code:-

$formAction = $GLOBALS['rootRel']."/modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php";

Change To:-

$formAction = $GLOBALS['rootRel']."modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php";

you need to change the code in the transfer.inc.php. remove the / from the beginning of the of the modules in fhe following folder modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/transfer.inc.php

Original Code:-

$formAction = $GLOBALS['rootRel']."/modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php";

Change To:-

$formAction = $GLOBALS['rootRel']."modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php";

Thanks for replaying

My transfer.inc.php below, looks correct to me

<?php

function repeatVars(){

return FALSE;

}

function fixedVars(){

return FALSE;

}

function success(){

return FALSE;

}

///////////////////////////

// Other Vars

////////

$formAction = "modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form/orderForm.php";

$formMethod = "post";

$formTarget = "_self";

$transfer = "auto";

?>

-----------

Have you checked the file and folder rights??

Use an ftp program (like filezilla, etc) right click the folder and check the file/folder properties.

Should be set to 755 for the folder modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form and 644 for the file transfer.inc.php

• 2 weeks later...

Have you checked the file and folder rights??

Use an ftp program (like filezilla, etc) right click the folder and check the file/folder properties.

Should be set to 755 for the folder modules/gateway/Print_Order_Form and 644 for the file transfer.inc.php

I'm having the same problem when I try to run a test order.

All the permissions are set appropriately.

In addtiiton, the checkout is giving me two separate options (radio buttons) that both say "Postal Order Form".

Any help would be appreciated.