using cart without template

Guest jmmc

Hi, newbie here. Is it possible for me to build pages not using the shopping cart template but plugs into the cart? My client is very visual and the templates just aren't working for them. I assume I can do this in php and just plug in the correct category coding and such. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

If its the design your client doesnt like, you could try in .org forum where all skins free and commercial are located :D

thanks but that's not going to work for me. If i can't get this working today I'll have to abandon the cubecart and use a third party shopping cart like dxcart. I'd rather use cubecart though :(

CC is a full package and just a cart with no design :)

If you looked in the .org forum and asked this question, you should get a reply. Thats the place for these kind of requests.

Guest kaskudoo

i found that you can pretty much do anything with the templates you want. it all depends on your coding abilities.

i am in the process of making a true css design with a cc template - the only bad thing is, that IE does not fully interprete css yet - but i'll work around that :)