USPS shipping module won't install

Guest shawnette

Guest shawnette

I've installed my store and everything seems to be working fine except for USPS shipping. When I try to configure the module, I get this error:

"Security Warning

Parsed array keys can not contain illegal characters! Script execution has been halted.

It may be possible to fix this error by deleting your browsers cookies and refresh this page."

I have cleared the cookies and refreshed and even gone so far as to go to a different location and use a different computer. Nohing has worked. I am not he only person experiencing this problem, so could someone PLEASE give us some insight???

I'm working with a fresh install and no 3rd party mods.

TIA

shawnette

I've installed my store and everything seems to be working fine except for USPS shipping. When I try to configure the module, I get this error:

"Security Warning

Parsed array keys can not contain illegal characters! Script execution has been halted.

It may be possible to fix this error by deleting your browsers cookies and refresh this page."

I have cleared the cookies and refreshed and even gone so far as to go to a different location and use a different computer. Nohing has worked. I am not he only person experiencing this problem, so could someone PLEASE give us some insight???

I'm working with a fresh install and no 3rd party mods.

TIA

shawnette

nope your not alone. same issue here. I have aswell cleared cookies deletd history and every thing else. We have 5 computers on our office and all give that same error so i think its something else :/

Regards

Shane