That I do Who helps me Please This quite(everything

hola mira resulta que instale por error la actualizacion de cubecart 3.0.13 encima de la version 12 y resulto que como hize esta opcion no me funciona ahora bien estaba toda la pagina ya creada con todos estops productos y era magnifica ahora que tengo que hacer para recupererar el tabajo que tenia hecho no he realizado aun la instalacion de nuevo por que quiero recuperar la pagina que tenia alguien meayuda por favor aunque sea pagando pero necesito la pagina que tenia por favor

www.eurosolarsistemas.es/upload

esa era la pagina y ahora no se ve nada

buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

que hago

quien me ayuda

por favor

esta toda la informacion

en le sitio

y no puedo verla

no quiero perderla

[email protected]

ayuda

help

por favor

Hola gun-sight it turns out that installs for mistake the update of cubecart 3.0.13 on the version 12 and I turn out to be that since hize this option me does not work now well was the whole page already created with all estops products and was he(she) praises now that I have to do for recupererar the tabajo that tape-worm done I have not realized even the installation again for that I want to recover the page that tape-worm someone meayuda please though it(he,she) is paying but need the page that tape-worm please Www.eurosolarsistemas.es/upload This age the page and now one does not see anything Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa That I do Who helps me Please This quite(everything,all) the information In him(her) I surround And I cannot see her I do not want to lose her(it) [email protected] Help Help Please