Images problem moving servers & upgrade

Okay, so one of my sites that needed updated from 3.0.8 to 3.0.13 also needed moved still to my new hosting company where all my other sites now are. So I figured I would do this the *easy* way (the store is still running on the old host until I complete the update)...

1. I installed 3.0.13 fresh on the new server in my subdirectory (www.majesticdragonfly.com/scificollector) with a new database with no problems

2. I copied my skin and images/uploads folders to the new server

3. I backed up the database from the old server and imported into the new one which I thought should keep my images displaying, etc.

However, none of my images (thumbs or others) are appearing in the new site. (I also discovered the 3.0.8 skin doesn't work in 3.0.13 so still have to redo that and the mods, though that is relatively minor). And I am not sure why the images don't show. Cannot find an image path statement anywhere - it looks like all the config tables in the database are now encrypted and when I try to view the table, it gives me a "cannot be displayed" error thru phpmyadmin.

Any suggestions? I really don't want to have to reupload all the images again :)

*FIXED* Okay this is a case of assuming my puter actually did what I told it :huh: I told it to copy the images up to the new directory, but apparently for some reason it actually didn't :blink: I rechecked and discovered the images weren't there when I thought they were. So I recopied them (making sure it actually did this time) and images are fine. Only problem now is the login thing (see separate post).