problem upgrating too

Guest LunitaMarisol

Guest LunitaMarisol

I upgrated from 12 to 13 and my webstore now shows this message:

Warning: realpath() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/www/moon-wolf.awardspace.com/cubecart/classes/xtpl.php on line 109

at the top 13 times

• 2 weeks later...

I upgrated from 12 to 13 and my webstore now shows this message:

Warning: realpath() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/www/moon-wolf.awardspace.com/cubecart/classes/xtpl.php on line 109

at the top 13 times

I am having the same issue. Any resolution?

• 3 months later...
Guest harry619

If you get the error after upgrading to .14 then the function are disabled in php configuration. as this is a php function that cc uses...

Hi I have just installed from fresh 3.0.15 and I too am having the same problem with the "realpath" txt at header repeated many times (same as above post). Could you be a little clearer on how to resolve this issue please? Im afraid my knowledge of how php works and how to edit etc is VERY limited!

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated

Thanks In Advance

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lightrikz

If you get the error after upgrading to .14 then the function are disabled in php configuration. as this is a php function that cc uses...

Hi I have just installed from fresh 3.0.15 and I too am having the same problem with the "realpath" txt at header repeated many times (same as above post). Could you be a little clearer on how to resolve this issue please? Im afraid my knowledge of how php works and how to edit etc is VERY limited!

Thanks In Advance

I just finished a new install of 3.0.15 and am getting this same error. Any hep would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest proprod

Thanks In Advance

I just finished a new install of 3.0.15 and am getting this same error. Any hep would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

Yes, is there a resolution to this please? Is there something that my host needs to enable? I notice most of the above errors deal with awardspace.

Yes, this concerns php settings on the webserver. It is out of your control, normally, and certainly something we can't help with. The answer lies with your webhost.

Make a service request to your webhost, copy and paste the error message when communicating with them and give them the url to the page where you get the error.