Looking For CC Friendly Host in the U.K.

Guest BBUK

Having spent over a week installing 3.0.13, doing various mods etc I now discover the version of PHP used by my host (4.3.8) is set up in such a way that the login and register links on the home page won't work - it simply refreshes the page. I know it is a server problem as I installed an identical version of CC on another server (in the States) and it worked perfectly (PHP version 4.4.2). I realise there are many variables in the PHP set up on a server and I don't suppose anyone can advise a workaround for the problem I have, bearing in mind it is shared hosting? Otherwise, can anyone recommend a U.K. based host that is CC friendly? Just the thought of starting from scratch is turning me cold ......

Any reason why UK only? Is it because of support?

I am based in UK but use US hosts with 24/7 support.

I designed a site for someone who hosted with SiteHQ.co.uk but don't know if they allow CubeCart although I don't see why they wouldn't.

Having spent over a week installing 3.0.13, doing various mods etc I now discover the version of PHP used by my host (4.3.8) is set up in such a way that the login and register links on the home page won't work - it simply refreshes the page. I know it is a server problem as I installed an identical version of CC on another server (in the States) and it worked perfectly (PHP version 4.4.2). I realise there are many variables in the PHP set up on a server and I don't suppose anyone can advise a workaround for the problem I have, bearing in mind it is shared hosting? Otherwise, can anyone recommend a U.K. based host that is CC friendly? Just the thought of starting from scratch is turning me cold ......

The only reason is I have found support easier and FTP works a lot faster!

Pm Sent

Regards,

Jason