Shop 95% finished

Guest baulaser-hein

Guest baulaser-hein

Hey guys...we made it too....since 8 months of work work work our store is up. we made all product details self so that was really hard work. i think we found with cubecart a good solution and maybe you have some ideas to do things better?

the translation to english is not yet finished and the home button is not working...im also not yet satisfied about the MODElL option at the Instruments. i do this in future:

greez

Guest groovejuice

Looks good, but I agree that a bit more pzaz wouldn't hurt. Your mailing list button is extending beyond the border in IE. This can be fixed by changing the font size or reducing the padding.

Guest ChOpSueY!

Looks good, but I agree that a bit more pzaz wouldn't hurt. Your mailing list button is extending beyond the border in IE. This can be fixed by changing the font size or reducing the padding.

what is pzaz?

what is pzaz?

I think the best description of pzaz is more excitement, more 'wahay great site, really stands out!'. Needs more of that. ;)