wanna good payment method

Guest pppppp

hello again

sorry about many question i ask

wanna a Payment Method that make my customer fill all visa or master card info on my site

it is Print Order Form

i wann not like that so what is the one that make my customer fill cradit card info in my shopcart

thx for your support

Guest kaskudoo

you will have to use a gateway service for the credit card processing (like paypal or authorize.net)

there is no way that you will get the actual credit card numbers in cubecart from your customers (security issue)

you will have to use a gateway service for the credit card processing (like paypal or authorize.net)

there is no way that you will get the actual credit card numbers in cubecart from your customers (security issue)

thx but it is our company requirment :o

• 7 months later...
Guest eradio

So the Credit Card will not appear in the admin area? How do you deal with refunds or offline processing?