My very first website. 30% done

This is my very first attempt at doing a webdesign. When I first started, I have no knowledge of SqL, DB and how to upload a banner.

Compare to other similar store, mine is not even close to their but its still my hard work. Now my website has come to a standstill because of one of the webhost staff. He told me to make a new folder called index_html and upload all the files there. I didnt know how to upload and so I downloaded to a folder on my desktop. I downloaded cubecart and cgi_bin. I uploaded and it didnt work. I continued doing my website as per normal and the a staff uploaded everything into public_html. I was woooopeeeee finally!!

Today I discovered the my "Store Home" under CC admin didnt tally to the main URL. Images were not showing up in some areas. Now I have to wait for the webhosting to help me out. This is my first try.

www.d2bonus.com

All criticisms are welcome and in plain english please. I am still in the learning process. Thanks all.