Custom Boxes Now Have Mysterious Black Line

Guest dl_cu

Hi all.

I use custom images for my Cube Cart box titles. I had a mainly black-based cart layout for a while but i'm changing it to white for the winter....

Anyways, it's all done and looks good except for ONE thing. There's this weird little black line going under my box title image (Note: I've attached a screenshot of one of the boxes to show you). I've looked to see if I had left any #000000 color tags in my layout.css and stylesheet.css files but there's nothing there that should be causing it to be black. The images i'm using are the exact same size as the last ones I used, etc.... It's really bugging me, I can't figure it out. If anyone knows where to edit code to get rid of it, please let me know. Thank you!

ALL the boxes look like that. Which code? layout.css or where I link to the images used for the tops of the boxes in shop/language/en/lang.inc.php?

thanks

This is caused by a black background color setting in combination with padding on the division holding the button.

In stock CubeCartâ„¢ box titles, padding is used to lower the generated text into the title. Since you are using strictly an image, you need to remove padding from the .boxTitle class, and set the height to match the height of your image.

It would also be a good idea to change all instances of background-color: black; in your stylesheets, since you no longer have a black bg to your site.

sorry i'm slow replying..

I fixedit a few hours ago just by adding a top border for the boxes in the layout.css file:

.boxContentLeft, .boxContentRight {

border-left: 1px solid #9933cc;

border-right: 1px solid #9933cc;

border-bottom: 1px solid #9933cc;

border-top: 1px solid #9933cc;

border-style: solid;

padding-left: 5px;

margin-bottom: 10px;

padding-top: 3px;

padding-bottom: 5px;

for some odd reason it takes all the black away.....

thanksfor the help though!