where to edit buy button

Guest kaskudoo

hey,

you can edit most styles in the stylesheet files located in your skin folders ...

for the BUY button, the according style sheets are located here:

skins/YOUR_TEMPLATE/styleSheets/style.css

the element names are a.txtButton and a.txtButton:hover

a really nice way to find thisout and to test new settings is to:

- use Firefox as your webbrowser ... AND

- have the 'WebDevelopers Toolbar' installed (FF extension)

with it you can edit css values on the fly and also locate everything pretty quick

a small addition if i may, skins/YOUR_skin(classic, legend or killer)/styleSheets/style.css and also look at layout.css under the same folder.

Within this 2 files you can alter almost all CC layout, colours etc ;)

a small addition if i may, skins/YOUR_skin(classic, legend or killer)/styleSheets/style.css and also look at layout.css under the same folder.

Within this 2 files you can alter almost all CC layout, colours etc ;)

but what if what i want to do is to insert some codes of my affiliate software? what file do i open to do this? I was told that i have to edit the buy button.

Guest kaskudoo

the different pages in cubecart are put together by the software dynamically. it uses tpl files (template files) and styling to get the desired look.

i am not sure what you mean. apparently you do not only want to change the looks of the buy button, but you want to change the code?

i need more info on what the software that you refer to does and how it should work in the end..... maybe you have a link?

if you are looking for the tpl files to alter, look in your skins folder .... you'll find all tpl files there, also the ones that get used when you get to the categorie or product pages.

if you are looking for more changes to the code, you might be also good off in the .ORG forum .... there are a lot of modifications for cubecart and a lot of smart people hanging around there

;)