text ordering in <li> and few other questions

Guest smuu

Hello to all of u.

I have recently installed cubecart with no problems. I've also edited some typical things in my skin.

All questions are related to this site. http://www.atk-tukipalvelu.net/kauppa

So to first question:

how i can order that "suosittelemme (popular_prods)" list of items. Now it continues producttext to second line, and i would like it to cut characters from it. Other usable would be that it would start second line of productdescription in same place as row one (meaning not under number 1)

I've noticed that in view_cats there is some code that cuts characters from productdescription wich i've can configure in admin configuration (max chars for productdescription). Is it possible to use same kind of code in here?

Hope u stay with me :)

2 question:

How can i add text to shipment method? I mean when customer selects shipment price from dropdownmenu. Now there only reads price. So i want to put text in front of it, like:

post (6€)

cash on delivery (9€)

And also, can i duplicate shipment methods and put different prices to there. Just meaning that if customer want's to pay it in postoffice (cod) and other method is that customer pays product first and then i send product without extra shipment prices.

Sorry for my bad english and i hope u can help me...