Cubecart Inventory Control

Guest rickyoun

Guest rickyoun

I seem to be having a problem within my database, probably my fault but here goes:

I have been doing most of my database work by importing and exporting various tables, altering them and then importing them back in.

However I recently exported the category table to update it with a new main category in this case cat 36 and five sub categorys all with their parent set to 36, imported this and works fine.

I then exported by inventory table and upadted it with 80 new products andset them as one of the sub categories, then imported this all went well.

However when you now go to look at the admin pages of my site and view the category there are no products within it, but you can click on a product from the view products and it does appear to be under that correct category.

Finally i thought i would check to see if the amount of products registered against that category was correct and it wasn't so manually altered it to be the correct amount, this had no effect either.

Can someone tell me how i can see a product say in category 42 when i look at it through the product pages and yet not when i look directly at the category.

Also any pointers where i might be going wrong?