Fck Editor Problems

Guest dreamkingdom

Guest dreamkingdom

Hey there,

A few of you have very helpful to me in trying to paste a slideshow code into my source area of cubecart editor...

I accomplished pasting in the code, switched ba to "design" view before updating and the slideshow showed up.....no problem.

When I updated the doc it doesn't show up anymore :) Only the shadow of the window where it is supposed to be.

There is some issue for sure with the Fck Editor...for example, when I click on "insert" picture, the window opens that is supposed to show all the files uploaded in my folder and instead nothing shows up with an "error on page" in the botton left corner of the window.

Can someone shed some light on what has happened....These files were all there last week :)

I can't thank you enough for the help....I never would have known to use CTRL + V for pasting code into the source area.

Anxious to hear from someone....once I can resolve this I can make some big progress at my site.

Peace,

Stephanie