2 Register Pages showing

Guest hylt

Hi There

Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong place.

I've just uploaded a new skin "Cold as ice" and everything seems fine apart from the fact I now have 2 registration forms on the register page??

I've tried to find out what's at the root of the problem (I'm a newbie coder)and the only thing I can see different is when I view source in Firefox there are 3 style sheets mentioned at the top of the code like:

<link href="skins/cold as ice/styleSheets/layout.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<link href="skins/cold as ice/styleSheets/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<link href="skins/cold as ice/styleSheets/main_styles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

Yet when I check a few other cubecart stores using view source they only have 2 stylesheets mentioned which are:

<link href="skins/cold as ice/styleSheets/layout.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<link href="skins/cold as ice/styleSheets/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

Can somebody tell me if I'm on the right track and if not how I can solve this problem please.

Have a look at the register page at www.3db3.net to see my problem.

Many thanks in advance for any kind help provided.

Regards

Hylton