Viewing Out Of Stock Products

Guest Mystics

Guest rickyoun

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a way to view out of stock items?? in the control panel??

Brightest Blessings

Mystics & Magic

Have you tried looking in the mods at www.cubecart.org?

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a way to view out of stock items?? in the control panel??

Brightest Blessings

Mystics & Magic

Forgive me if I'm "off," here, I'm pretty new. However, this is what I do:

I have images and descriptions of a few of my Products that show as "out of Stock," because, in fact, they are. IF I want to view them, I simply login to the CP, over on left under Catalog, click View Products.

Scroll to the applicable product, edit, whatever....Obviously, one must have the image in their site.

Guest Mystics

Hi

Brightest Blessings

Mystics & Magic

I have images and descriptions of a few of my Products that show as "out of Stock," because, in fact, they are. IF I want to view them, I simply login to the CP, over on left under Catalog, click View Products.

Scroll to the applicable product, edit, whatever....Obviously, one must have the image in their site.

Hi

Many thanks for your reply, I was seeing if there was a way of just displaying the out of stock items as at present we have 4000 items and takes a while to check each and every product if you know what I mean.

Thanks anyway.

Mystics

Hi

Brightest Blessings

Mystics & Magic

Hi

Many thanks for your reply, I was seeing if there was a way of just displaying the out of stock items as at present we have 4000 items and takes a while to check each and every product if you know what I mean.

Thanks anyway.

Mystics

I'm sorry, I dont see what you're trying to accomplish. If you have your quantities set, once the last product from a Category is sold, you would know it, as far as I know.

Just filter by stock level on view products - if you do

All categories > by STOCK LEVEL in ASCENDING ORDER containing the text 0

It will display all negative or 0 stock level items first followed by instock items.