30 days trial ssl certificate

Guest Brivtech

Sorry, but forum rules state that you cannot link to third party products or services that are related to cubecart. Link deleted, and please read the rules.

i'm sorry if i do something against the rules. i can't find any offer of ssl certificates from cubecart.com. no trial and no paid. the link i posted don't go to another e.shop. so i don't understand where is my mistake?

please inform me, that i can unterstand where is the problem when i wan't help the community.

at moment i understand you in that way if i post a link to a page where it give skins or mods or other thing for use with cubcart or interessting for cubcartusers i can't post it when on the same side it give things can used with other e-shops or services cubecart offer, too.

if that is the rule. ok is the decision here from the company. is equal i dislike, i would respect it.

but my decision then is to shreder all things i want contribute in the next weeks for free to the cubecart community i have in the pipeline. because one of my rules is to control my free downloads as best. so it is on my downloadarea exclusive. i also support there maybe products or services i go against your rules. if it is in that way i see no reason why i should support cubecart.

please help me to understand everything right. that i can do my decisions.

no offence. you are follow your rules. i follow mine. thats all.

Guest Brivtech

i'm sorry if i do something against the rules. i can't find any offer of ssl certificates from cubecart.com. no trial and no paid. the link i posted don't go to another e.shop. so i don't understand where is my mistake?

My friend, the mistake was linking to third party services that are cubecart related (Such as hosting, SSL certificates, mods, skins, etc.). This is the wrong place for that, and if you wanted to ask anyone about recommending SSL certificates, cubecart.ORG is the place to discuss it.

Cubecart.com is specifically for issues directly related to the core program, and not third party services or products. I'm sorry that this wasn't clearer. At first glance it does seem quite confusing.

if that is the rule. ok is the decision here from the company. is equal i dislike, i would respect it.

Yes, it's a decision from the company. I respect and enforce it, but my role as a moderator does not necessarily reflect my personal feelings about such things.

but my decision then is to shreder all things i want contribute in the next weeks for free to the cubecart community i have in the pipeline. because one of my rules is to control my free downloads as best. so it is on my downloadarea exclusive. i also support there maybe products or services i go against your rules. if it is in that way i see no reason why i should support cubecart.

As I have mentioned, you are simply at the wrong forum. Cubecart.org would be delighted for your contirbutions, they would be very welcome.

I hope that has helped explain why there are 2 different forums, and the role they have. Again I'm sorry for your misunderstanding, and look forward to seeing your contributions over at cubecart.org. They will be welcome. :)