Voucher Codes

Guest splishsplashbb

Guest splishsplashbb

I know i asked this when i first got my cart and someone said, i think that it was in the works on an upcoming upgrade version. I know we got the new one and wanted to ask before i go through the upgrade does this one come with the voucher code ability or are we still in the works

thank you

maggie

coupons/vouchers are part of the still-in-development CubeCart 3.1.0. The software is not even in alpha testing yet, so it's still quite a ways out.

BUT.....there is at least one mod posted at CubeCart.org that may be able to help you. There's a link to the site in my signature.

:)

Any idea on what the mod is called? I went to the downloads and couldn't find it and also the free mods sub forum.

Thanks

Antz

coupons/vouchers are part of the still-in-development CubeCart 3.1.0. The software is not even in alpha testing yet, so it's still quite a ways out.

BUT.....there is at least one mod posted at CubeCart.org that may be able to help you. There's a link to the site in my signature.

Guest splishsplashbb

here is a link i found

Sorry, direct links to CC mods is not allowed. Please go to CubeCart.org and search for what you wish.

• 3 weeks later...