WHAT SUPPORT?

Guest nickshock

Guest nickshock

Fascinated by the concept of support? I have what appears to be a common problem..I cannot any longer log into my admin section using the normally used username and/0r password. However I am not a computer literate expert in any way..which is why the cubecart section was set up by another person more "into it" However..I now find that I cant actually speak to anyone!! :blink:Ok so now ive had to sign up to this with a different user name and password just so I can then find that I cant even submit a so called "ticket" because I cant get the support ticket query I can only access a sales ticket query?

So this is all good! So now im posting on here in the hope that a human being will contact me somehow..but what I expect will happen is someone will explain in great computer literate detail how to fix the problem..all of which will sail straight over my head! Oh and the original setter upper is now nowhere to be found..

So in the meantime..someone..anyone HELLLLPP . [email protected]

Guest EverythingWeb

Hello,

CubeCart is Free to Use without support.

You can however purchase a copyright removal key which entitles you to access to support for a defined period. Your use profile doesn't show any purchases having been made, hence you wont be able to submit a technical support query.

If you have purchased a license, please PM me with the domain and I can check for you,

The forums are provided for free peer-to-peer support, and searching may have turned up your answer.

Thanks.

Guest www.orderiffic.com

I have a license and had the same problem trying to open a support ticket today. The only options available to me were "Sales" :o and "Piracy". :cry: Do I need to purchase support?

Guest EverythingWeb

Hello,

You are currently showing as being able to recieve support from a quick glimpse.

Are you sure you are logging into the helpdesk software which is independant of the forums themselves (same UN & PW but different login routines)

Thanks.

Guest www.orderiffic.com

I'm logged in at: Support Helpdesk/Support Center/Submit a Ticket. If I click on the text above the Support radio button, it says support is only available to members with a support access plan. :cry:

Guest EverythingWeb

Can you confirm that you have (my details but you get the idea):

Logged In: EverythingWeb [Logout]

shown towards the top of the support centre page?

Guest RushElectronics

I understand the login is different from the forums login now. What I want to do is reset my original login name (customer user name) to match my forum name. My forum name was www.orderiffic.com, now it's RushElectronics and I'm back to newbie status.. (probably well deserved) Also, my Customer Control Panel Dashboard details do not show my purchased key and.. I lost my password for the forum login. Can you reset my account if I send you the details and license key? Thanks.

Guest www.orderiffic.com

Wanted to get back to you before a needless reply. I have everything fixed. What happened was I forgot I changed my name and the "remember me" was logging me in. Everything is working fine and the support option is available. Thanks very much and sorry to trouble you. -Rick