Customer Specific Products

Guest BasherBell

Guest BasherBell

Hi all.

New to Cube Cart have version 3 installed.

My products are images I am a photographer. Would like to be able to have customer specific galleries for private shoots as well as the more general gallery.

Is this possible or is there a mod that anyone knows of. i.e customer logs in and is given access to his own gallery of images that I have uploaded as well as the restriction free area showing all public images.

I do a lot of portrait shoots f families and am concerned about general access to images of kids, want them to be only accessible to the registered user .

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Commercial mods or optherwise

DB

This is definitely something you'd have to have customized for your store as not only do you need to restrict certain categories to certain customers, but you need the ability to add those customers from the admin side as CubeCart currently doesn't have that capability.

:dizzy:

Guest BasherBell

This is definitely something you'd have to have customized for your store as not only do you need to restrict certain categories to certain customers, but you need the ability to add those customers from the admin side as CubeCart currently doesn't have that capability.

Thanks Sir Willial. I have CSV import and have been playing around with that ahead of site lancuh and it works well.

For the above work, are we talking about a great deal of development work ?

Dave

Thanks Sir Willial. I have CSV import and have been playing around with that ahead of site lancuh and it works well.

For the above work, are we talking about a great deal of development work ?

Dave

PM sent

• 4 months later...
Guest ginkelb

Has anyone writen a sollution for this problem?

Perhaps the development team themselfs? Would really like this and would be willing to pay for the functionality.

Bas