USPS::submit_request: curl_exec is uncallable

When customer gets to step where shipping is added, this error occurs: USPS::submit_request: curl_exec is uncallable

I tried to submit tests to USPS through the admin and that returned the same error. Would this be a problem with the cart or the USPS server? The cart has worked fine for more than 6 months but somehow I had an issue with file permissions set incorrectly a few days ago even though I hadn't changed anything. I don't know if this has anything to do with that issue since the problem with that was the homepage didn't show and once tech support fixed it for me, I didn't think to check the whole site; customer reported the USPS problem to me today but I haven't had any orders through the cart since the first problem occured 5 day ago though that's not totally unusual.

Any ideas? I sent in a request to USPS and am awaiting a response but I'm not even sure if it has to do with their site or mine. Error still occurs at I think step 4 (I removed step 3) if anyone wants to take a look website is www.chinchillacity.com Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have several customers waiting for it to be fixed.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CORA Syndicate

Same issues here. Set up the usps account, did the tests, all was good and the usps set my account to "live status". However, when enabled on my cart I get this error when checking out...

USPS::submit_request: curl_exec is uncallable

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Josh Cole

Doubletap Clothing

http://www.doubletapclothing.com

• 4 weeks later...