Can't upload image

Guest nhocpleiku

Guest nhocpleiku

I searched old topics and still can't find answer for my question :( . so can you help me?

I use cubecart vesion 3.0.12, window, localhost

This is my error:

Notice: Undefined index: host in d:\easyphp1-7\www\cubecart_3[1].0.12\upload\classes\db.inc.php on line 49

Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in d:\easyphp1-7\www\cubecart_3[1].0.12\upload\includes\functions.inc.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in d:\easyphp1-7\www\cubecart_3[1].0.12\upload\includes\functions.inc.php on line 54

Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in d:\easyphp1-7\www\cubecart_3[1].0.12\upload\includes\functions.inc.php on line 50

Guest nhocpleiku

I cant say for sure but it might be the way you have installed CubeCart. You were supposed to upload the contents of the 'upload' directory but instead you have uploaded the entire thing.

thanks for your sugesstion but i don't think it made error. Anyway , i install again with cubecart version 3.0.14 as you say, it still has the same error

Notice: Undefined index: host in d:\easyphp1-7\www\my store\classes\db.inc.php on line 49

Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in d:\easyphp1-7\www\my store\includes\functions.inc.php on line 37

Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in d:\easyphp1-7\www\my store\includes\functions.inc.php on line 41

Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in d:\easyphp1-7\www\my store\includes\functions.inc.php on line 37

--------------------------------------

this function in file functions.inc.php, what's HTTPS? why does it notify error here? Someone know, plz help me :(

function detectSSL(){

if($_SERVER["HTTPS"] == "on"){

return TRUE;

} elseif ($_SERVER["HTTPS"] == 1){

return TRUE;

} elseif ($_SERVER['SERVER_PORT'] == 443) {

return TRUE;

} else {

return FALSE;

}

}

• 1 month later...
Guest midwest

I cant say for sure but it might be the way you have installed CubeCart. You were supposed to upload the contents of the 'upload' directory but instead you have uploaded the entire thing.

thanks for your sugesstion but i don't think it made error. Anyway , i install again with cubecart version 3.0.14 as you say, it still has the same error

Notice: Undefined index: host in d:\easyphp1-7\www\my store\classes\db.inc.php on line 49

Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in d:\easyphp1-7\www\my store\includes\functions.inc.php on line 41

--------------------------------------

this function in file functions.inc.php, what's HTTPS? why does it notify error here? Someone know, plz help me :yeahhh:

function detectSSL(){

if($_SERVER["HTTPS"] == "on"){

return TRUE;

} elseif ($_SERVER["HTTPS"] == 1){

return TRUE;

} elseif ($_SERVER['SERVER_PORT'] == 443) {

return TRUE;

} else {

return FALSE;

}

}

HTTPS = secure server. As in SSL.

e.g. - http://www.yoursite.com , is not a secure site.

- https://www.yoursite.com , is a secure site.

For example, when you go to purchase something online, you should see https:// at the begining of the URL and should see a lock icon near the address bar.

Check your CCAdmin if you can access it, and see if SSL is enabled. If you do not have SSL on your host server, disable it in your CCadmin.

Also, make sure your CC is installed in the correct directory.

It appears you may have it installed in www . I believe it needs to be in your public_html directory.

midwest :)

• 1 month later...
Guest murph0216

I am getting the same errors using V 3.0.15

Any ideas on what is causing this? I have installed cube cart into the correct folder and made sure SSL is off in the CC Admin.