Shipping swords to Switzerland?

I'm trying to find this out as I had a customer order the LOTR Legalos Fighting Knives who is from Switzerland. When I tried to print the Global Mail Label, however, one of the restrictions for shipping to Switzerland are "Arms and Weapons" so I'm trying to figure out how to get these to Switzerland without being confiscated?? I think I saw a few people from Switzerland here on the forums so figured it was worth a shot to see if anyone knew the answer.

Has anyone shipped knives or blades to Switzerland? I have calls in to customs houses and my Post Office regulatory information office too but so far, no one knows. I did find a mention that some knives were allowed with special permission but have no idea how to get that special permission :D

Technically, they are "Replica Weapons" though since they are made of 440 stainless steel and made by United Cutlery, they *could* be used as weapons if someone so desired - though for that matter, so could a screwdriver, so it's a confusing situation :)