Lost the path links at the top (?!)

Guest pixibab

Guest pixibab

I am starting to customize my shop and I have somehow mananged to lose the path links .. (i.e. at the top here how it shows "cubecart>cc version 3> skins and templates"..)

I want folks to be able to browse by EITHER style or size, so I made these two options the top level links and everything else will be subs.. however, now once they click down a couple levels there is no path links at the top to help them navigate up one level (they must click on 'browse by style" again and click there way back down to the level..) i.e. stupid and I've done so many changes/mods that I'm not sure how/where it got lost - or how to replace it?

Sorry but this is my first PHP "adventure", so please include DETAILED instructions and code examples or I will have no idea what you're suggesting! and If I am not making myself clear (very possible) please just go to my test site and start clicking on catagories, and then try to back out! http://pixelbabygear.com/shop/index.php

Thank you!

ps I would PREFER to just use a dynamic menu for this but I don't know if I can add one? I tried to add the DHTML (javascript driven) menu from my main site to the cart site but it would not display the drop down menu divs..

anyone a have a suggestion for a good dynamic or expandanle menu (that opens to display sub-catatgories in the catagories box) that works with well with cc?

Thanks again!

K