Dropshipping contacts

Guest mook25

Not sure if this is the right section but couldn't see an appropriate section. (mods feel free to move)

I wanted to know if any of you had any suggestions for good droppshippers. free or paid i'm not worried.

How have you found them to deal with etc etc. I'm looking primarialy for dropshippers that will ship to UK and USA first of all and mainly for electrical, computor games and DVD's and other such items.

Thanks in advance guys!

Not sure if this is the right section but couldn't see an appropriate section. (mods feel free to move)

I wanted to know if any of you had any suggestions for good droppshippers. free or paid i'm not worried.

How have you found them to deal with etc etc. I'm looking primarialy for dropshippers that will ship to UK and USA first of all and mainly for electrical, computor games and DVD's and other such items.

Thanks in advance guys!

Hi Mook,

Good thread!

I can start the ball rolling with a few:

www.theselect.com

Pay £30 to "join" (non-refundable), and they have a nice fully managed ecommerce store. Order status etc is viewable. They have recently changed how they work. They list many items, but if they are not in stock, they require you to purchase up front, and when they have enough orders, they order on their supplier and then ship out.

I used to use them, but have suspended my inspectourgadgets.co.uk store for the time being.

I can supply a price list if they have product you'd like to sell- PM me if you'd like this.

www.dropship365.co.uk (warning: adult store)

Fee payable to join, but this is returned in credits. They sell adult items, and have a large product range.

No experience of use, but I have a log-in, and get weekly updates.

They come across as reasonably professional, and supply wholesale as well as drop-shippers.

One word of advice, try to get a price list before you sign up or part with any money. Its easy to have a few examples which show high potential profits, but if the remaining products were low profits, its not good.

Jason