Nearly finished just ironing out the crinkles...

Guest intergemsuk

Guest intergemsuk

Hi iv been working on this site for some time now,

just wondering if any one wanted a look and could tell me if their are any erros/probelsm with it.

it should be going live soon - payment nearly sorted out.

the address is: http://s181780553.websitehome.co.uk/interg.../shop/index.php

Iv been writing it on a mac have done a few tests in windows in ie and firefox.

please let me know what you think and what could be improved

cheers Ben.

Graphics still need a little bit of work.

Guest Meow Meow

Looks very nice.

The logo is a bit hard to read though.

The product option dropdown box needs to be fixed, of course, you probably knew that.

Your "sitedocText" needs to be a little brighter - deep navy blue on black background is hard to see.

I would re-format the "more info" and "buy now" buttons on your "Customer Favourite".

Overall, your site is still marvelous!

Nice design work. Category pages could use a bit more polishing to better match the quality of merchandise you're selling. Not essential, however.

You have a minor spelling mistake on your About Us page. - "compnay"

As with most sites, there is very little information to help build trust. It may be a good idea to expand on the 30 years of history that your company has had and introduce the people involved, with photos if possible.

Once an item is placed into the cart, it's too easy for someone to miss the change in the cart at the top of the page. This is an issue with CubeCart, but solved with a mod available at cubecart.org. Also, it wasn't clear how to view what's in the cart or go to checkout once an item is placed in the cart. I eventually found a link under the price listed in the cart, but few customers will go through that much effort.

Once I got to the cart page, the text was a little hard to read as it almost blended into the background color.

Overall, you've done a very fine job. Just needs a few more finishing touches.

Guest intergemsuk

Hi, thanks for your responses :( appreciate it! Iv changed the logo, added basket notification mod, google analyitics, favicon.

Im having a few problems with styling the more info and buy now buttons... iv posted in the skn/layout section of the site.

other issues include.

1.) category image sizing. i have created images for the different category's however all apart from my rings cat appear to be blurred/stretched. why is it doing this???

2.) i want to have a border on the left and the right of the page that will match up with the top and bottom header so that the content is boxed in. How can i do this as its separated into different sections? iv tried applying borders however they don't appear to show up?

3.) changing the border color for my customer favorites on my home page.

Your advice and comments are very important to me, this is my first cubecart site...

thanks for your help,

Ben.

Guest intergemsuk

Hi again,

iv sorted out issue 1 just need some ideas to sort out issue 2 & 3.

Also anyone else's comments would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers, Ben.

P.s. - i noticed through google analytics that some one had viewed the site from "Great Alne" thats where my girlfriend lives - she doesnt have the net so it must be one of you cube carters!