A few "side box" and "sold out" related questions

Guest gustavschmint

Guest gustavschmint

Hi guys

These forums are so helpful! I have now got to the point where I have a few questions unanswered though.

If anyone has any idea about any of them I'd be really grateful for any advice. Thanks

1. I've managed to get a sidebox which shows random product thumbnails using the 'Multiple Featured Products' mod on the cart pages by adding it to cart.tpl but really want to also add it to beneath the main product info on the main product view page too. I'd really like to add it so it looks like the latest products box on the main page. (a horizontal box of about 4-5 thumbnails).

2. I'm sure I saw a post somewhere discussing using sideboxes on other html websites which link back to the cart ( for use on blogs etc.). Does anybody know of anything like this?

3. Is there any way to replace the displayed price on the category pages with the words SOLD OUT when the item is sold out?

4. I'd also really like to replace the add to cart button I use on the product listing page with a sold out image when the item becomes unavailable too.

Apologies for stacking all these queries together. Appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks a million

Jon