no public_html file

Guest ICONDIVA

Guest ICONDIVA

I haven't a clue what I am doing! I am trying to install cart 3.0 and have followed the instructions but when trying to do ftp, there is no public_html file showing. The box on the right doesn't have any directories. I have successfully uploaded files before onto my webspace on another site and everything was ok. Any ideas? Please help.

I haven't a clue what I am doing! I am trying to install cart 3.0 and have followed the instructions but when trying to do ftp, there is no public_html file showing. The box on the right doesn't have any directories. I have successfully uploaded files before onto my webspace on another site and everything was ok. Any ideas? Please help.

Hi,

can you list any directories shown on the remote server? Are you able to move up a directory level?

Sometimes the directory is named "HTDOCS", or "www" - this can depend on the server.

Are you using a Windows or Linux server?

Jason

Guest ICONDIVA

Hi,

can you list any directories shown on the remote server? Are you able to move up a directory level?

Sometimes the directory is named "HTDOCS", or "www" - this can depend on the server.

Are you using a Windows or Linux server?

Jason

Thanks, I managed to sort it. Really appreciate your help.