Email Customers? or Those how "subscribed to the mailing list&quo

Guest oldboy

Under "Email Customers" option in CC Admin is says:

"Please choose whether to download customers email addresses or to send a bulk email through this website."

There are two choois there:

1. "Download Email"

2. "Send Email"

There is a text in the "Please Choose" box that says:

"This allows you to send a bulk email ONLY to those who have subscribed to the mailing list through this website."

Now my questions is:

Who's on that email list?

The customers?

or

Only those who subscribed to the mailing list through the website?

• 2 months later...

Guest lauriex

I have just generated a bunch of test bulk emails during which I found your answer: ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE ENTERED THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE SUBSCRIBE TO MAILING LIST BOX. These may or may not be customers with or without orders.

I just wish I knew where this list was stored in the database and how to access a complete listing other than downloading a text file of the email addresses.

:(

Guest timtam

There is a free mod on the old cubecart.org forum that will show you who has subscribed to your mailing list, their IP address, etc. You can find it by donig a search for View Mailing List Subscribers

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have just generated a bunch of test bulk emails during which I found your answer: ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE ENTERED THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE SUBSCRIBE TO MAILING LIST BOX. These may or may not be customers with or without orders.

I just wish I knew where this list was stored in the database and how to access a complete listing other than downloading a text file of the email addresses.

:)

The list is kept in CubeCart_customer in the MySQL database. It is combined with the customers. Customers have addresses, etc.; email subscribers only have an email address in the database. You can export the database or you could import another email list into this database.

Hope this helps.

• 2 years later...
Guest theADDict

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but how do I download a COMPLETE list of all customer emails, rather than just those subscribed to the mailing list ??

:)

The list is kept in CubeCart_customer in the MySQL database. It is combined with the customers. Customers have addresses, etc.; email subscribers only have an email address in the database. You can export the database or you could import another email list into this database.

Hope this helps.