Setting up Navigation in Legend Skin

Guest golfgod04

Guest golfgod04

Im using the Legend Skin and on the left side there is a "Shop by Category" Navigation. However, Id rather that be "Home, About Us, Contact" and other stuff like that. Which file(s) do I need to edit for that to show up? Thank you in advance for the help.

You need the free mod/tutorial "Site Docs in Side Box" and you follow instructions there, and then move {SITE_DOCS} in styleTemplates/global/index.tpl and styleTemplates/global/cart.tpl to just above {CATEGORIES} or {CART_NAV} to complete the mod.

Sending pm to link for moving site docs tutorial.

I guess you could change the site docs settings on copyright and term so thay are not displayed in menu. This can be achieved from admin/site docs.

Then you could edit the index and cart.tpl files in templates / globals. Just add the text links in manually to your footer like you would do in any HTML page..

I guess that would work for you

Guest golfgod04

How do you change the settings for those pages in the admin /sit docs page? When I go to site docs all I can do is "edit, delete, languages" there isnt anything about turning those pages off and on

• 2 weeks later...
Guest golfgod04

That is not stock CubeCart feature, requires a mod. There are some free ones and some really nice paid ones. Search for them at http://cubecart.org

I couldnt find the one on cubecart.org .. I know people have said theyve found it there but I cannot.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wodinau

You need the free mod/tutorial "Site Docs in Side Box" and you follow instructions there

Hi looking for the same thing.. Where would I find this mod/tutorial?

Thanks

There are a lot of different properties between the free one and the commercial one. Last one offered free, I think, was by a member with username exchange3d I believe. The robust commercial mod you can find in the google search has alot of features you might want to look at, also at that site in tutorials section is a free tutorial on manipulating boxes in CubeCart 3 which can help with some tthings other than hiding site docs.

hth :)