3 or 6 random products on HomePage (in content)

Guest LitBitas

Guest LitBitas

Hi mates, i try to find mod`s, but can. Is some, but not actualy like i need...

You can look at my shop - AIC.lt

On home page i showing "news" (administrated on admin cp) + 12 latest products (default feature).

But i want/need to show 3 or maybe 6 random products not in colLeft, but in colMid (content page), between text news and latest products... like it is on: http://specshop.pl/index.php?language=en - Recommended! box. refresh page and you`ll get 4 another items.

Any decisions? Cheers.

You can easily add the {RandomProd} to any the template where you want.

Bear in mind that I belive you would just repeat the code snippet for the number of random products you need. However, if you look at the example you have provided you will see that it is possible to end up with the same item being repeated.

There may be mods that allow more functionailty to get around this issue

Guest LitBitas

Yes, i tryed to ad {RandomProd} in content, but get it show one product in box B) I can change how look that box, to make like colMid, but bd thing is that it`ll be shown in every page - in showCat, showProd etc...

I hope to find some MOD to integrate 3 random products in index.tpl, just above 12 latest products and people see them only in homepage...