Would you buy now & upgrade later, or just wait?

Guest blake

Guest blake

I've been sitting around here for, well, a long time, basically waiting for the cubecart upgrade to come out. I didn't want to buy the product and a bunch of upgrades and have them instantly made obsolete by a big "new and improved" product weeks later.

I will have to modify the current product because I don't want people to have to register just to place an order, I need seo-friendly URLs, etc. (Pardon me if the latter's included, I don't know CC very well yet).

My customers are tired of me not having a decent shopping cart and I do want to oblige them. And I don't want to go with oscommerce or zen cart because they are simply way, way too bloated for my needs.

Should I get off the fence and buy this product and all the mods and just hope for the best when it comes time to upgrade?

I appreciate your thoughts.

Well I bought it in June last year when 3.1 was being talked about... it's still only being talked about!

If you think you can make money then buy it and crack on with your shopping cart!