Sub Category Images

Guest GregoryS

Guest GregoryS

I have Images for each category, with a few sub category images. I'm having the issue that the thumbnail images go over top once another. Is there a place i can adjust the spacing???

Any help would be appriciated.

GS

ps:

Is there a way to disable the text that displays "There is no products in this category"?

It shows up when i have a subcategory.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone?

Gregory, I posted the exact same issue in another thread. I got the same answer as you have. While I don't expect one-hour turnaround from free tech support ... your post has been out here 8 days without a response and mine has been flapping in the wind for 4.

I'm willing to buy a license (over the years I've pumped money into OSS for other projects ... why not for one that makes me money?) even though I don't care about their copyright notice at the bottom of the pages. But I'm not parting with any money while I am looking at problems that I can't get fixed (and that are costing me sales) without having to take programming classes.

I posted praise when it was due. Now I'm back to throwing rocks. Do you even know which file should be edited? Maybe I can figger this out and post a result for others to use. For now, though, I don't even know which file controls what and, while I have SOME grasp of what a routine might be doing, I can't just read code as if it were my native tongue.

• 1 month later...
Guest dwd74

Hi there,

I just saw this post, while I'm new to CubeCart, I did find the answer to the spacing problem right here in the boards.

You will need to access:

skins/your_skin/styleSheets/layout.css

One in the layout.css find the following code:

}

.subCat {	

text-align: center;

padding: 8px;

float: left;

width: 95px;

height: 95px;

The height and width can be adjusted there. You want to make sure you have enough space for both the image and the category name under it.

As far as removing "there are no images" I'm not sure on that one.

Hope this helps at least a little.